Currently happening at the Bridge
- Weekly Bible Study - following our Bible-Reading Plan, we meet weekly to discuss our experiences. If you are interested in reading the whole Bible, please contact Pastor Carl to get more information.
"All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Serving - on the first Thursday of each month, we enter in the Hope Rescue Mission in Reading, PA, offering a message, a meal, and a listening ear.
"Whatever you did for one of the least of these, brothers and sisters of mine, you did for Me." Matthew 25:40
we'd love you to join us
- Alpha program will begin on Wednesday, June 8 and occurring weekly within the church fellowship hall. This 12-week program is designed to examine the basics of the Christian faith and is an excellent means to do so for:
Individuals seeking an understanding of a Higher Power
Newcomers to the Christian faith
Those who are re-examining the basics of their faith
- This all takes place in a supportive atmosphere surrounded by like-others, who are looking for answers and meaning. You'll be placed within a small group that is the same each week to develop relationships, allowing for trust to flow between each of the group's members. The program includes weekly evening discussions and a weekend retreat (location details are provided at the Welcome session).
- If you are interested in being our guest, please contact Pastor Carl with your name and contact information.
Bridge to New Life Christian Fellowship | 717-575-4415 | 210 S. 5th Street Reading, PA 19602